Thursday 7 November 2019

Owairaka school members favourite colour


In Room 22 we're learning statistics. We had to come up with a question and I came up with What is Owairaka school members favourite colour. Then we had to go around asking people around the school our question. After we were given the information we had to make a pie chart and a bar graph using the information we gathered. These 2 graphs are the ending result. It was interesting to get to use google sheets but it did take a while. My tip to anyone doing something like this is survey a mixed amount of people so you're conclusion will be more exact.
My prediction was that most people will choose blue or another colour. I guess I was half right.O
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.