Tuesday 15 October 2019

My Holiday- Hamilton gardens

In the holidays I went to Hamilton gardens with my family and friends. We started it of with some ice cream cause we were super hungry from being in the car so long. Then we headed to some gardens. I don't remember the names of the gardens but they were different but they also had stuff in common. One garden a ton of different flowers that made it colourful and bright. Another was a bamboo forest which just felt cool. It was basically being surrounded by bamboo. This other one had some different trees and plants. It felt kind of like a tropical place. There were a few more gardens that I don't really remember.
Hope you enjoy!
Image result for hamilton gardens indian garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.