Thursday 19 September 2019

Said is DEAD x_x

Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence

"It's wonderful!" exclaimed Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena screamed.
“Did I upset her in some way?” questioned Lucas.
“It’s your fault” Decided Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley shouted 
“I like that!” informed Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” ordered Ava 
“I don’t want to go in there” cried Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea commanded
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody persuaded
“Hey! Come over here!” welcomed Rutva
“What shall we do now?” asked Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley shrieked
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” demanded James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke yelled
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” yelled Zac
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” whispered Matilda
“I can’t believe it!” Mansour exclaimed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.