Tuesday 25 June 2019

Stranded

As we smoothly sail across the sparkling sea I scout for land and straight ahead in my sight there is a humongous tropical paradise. Tall Palm trees swayed in the peaceful breeze as we sat down to take a calm rest on the sandy island. Excitement filled my brain as I thought of the adventures that lie ahead.
1. The cheerful children gleefully wrote against the shore in the warm motionless sand.
2. She wandered along the solid hard rocks curiously seeking for treasures of the bright blue ocean.
3. Her heart fluttered with the shock of realization that they were helplessly stranded on the wrecked beach.
This is my writing based on this picture. The last three lines with numbers on them are sentences that we had to add adverbs to to make them more interesting.
Hope you enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. Hola Tasfia, It's Saana from Room... wait I'm in your class.
    Anyways, I like your writing! I like how some of it is first person and some is third person. Maybe next time you could describe the beach a bit more.
    You should check out my blog at
    https://odssaanac.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later
    Saana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saana,
    Thanks for your comment and advice. A challenge I faced while completing this task was writing different adverbs (I write the same adverbs a lot).
    Blog ya later-
    Tasfia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.