Wednesday 10 April 2019

100 words challenge


I gaze at the ground. My friends screaming ‘YOU CAN DO IT!’ and some children that I didn’t even know staring at ME. Only my teacher looked annoyed and she was the one told me to do this . Her words were ‘ If you do your best this year and shoot for the moon, you’ll never have to go to school again’ which is what I did. I soar through the sky, feeling the heat of the burning hot sun mixed with a light breeze. I’m not much of a fan of the spotlight but in that moment I was the center of attention and I loved it.

Today we had to do a challenge which was to write a story to do with this picture and only write 100 words which was pretty hard. I did 107 words which I guess was close but I had fun doing this which is all that matters to me.
Hope you enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Tasfia, It is Zoë.M from Room 8
    I really like ur writing about paragliding and how u nearly did it in 100 words ( just 7 words off ). Have u done paragliding before cause I have seen lots of people doing it but I have not.
    Come check out my blog @ https://odszoem.blogspot.com/
    Thnx >-< 0_o
    Blog u later Zoë.M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe M,
      Thanks for your comment. No I've not been paragliding before but I sure would like to. A challenge I faced while doing this was probably trying to make it 100 words but I guess it ended up being 107 words. Have you done something like this before?
      Blog you later-
      Tasfia

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Tasfia!. Thanks for your comment A challenge that I faced completing this task was kind of tricky!.

    Have you tried something like this before?

    Blog you later,
    (Titan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello tasfia thanks for commenting in my blog i really your flying high post if you want to go in my blog again its https://odssalmam.blogspot.com/ blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Salma
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. A challenge I faced while completing this was getting it close to 100 words.
    Blog ya later-
    Tasfia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.