Wednesday 27 February 2019

Bike training

Yesterday and today we had bike training with Counties Manukau Sports Education.
I really enjoyed riding the bike down hill and trying to do as much laps as I could do.
What I found difficult at first was steering and using the brakes at the right time but after a little practice I became pretty good at it.
Here are somethings I learned-
  1. How to do an ABCD check which stands for Air, Brakes, Chain and Direction.
  2. Putting on my helmet correctly using 242
  3. How to do a crack test.
  4. Keep on looking ahead when riding a bike.
  5. How to ride a bike. 
This is a picture of me and a few of my classmates learning how to ride a bike.
And finally, my advice to someone learning how to ride a bike would be to keep on looking forward when riding a bike.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.