Thursday 4 July 2019

When I'm...

When I’m 11 I’m gonna be sad because of the fact I’m leaving primary in 3 months,
When I’m 12 I’ll be asking my brothers a lot about university and what it’s like to annoy them,
When I’m 13 I’ll be looking back on how far I’ve come since primary and how fast time went,
When I’m 14 I’ll buy a black cat named Luna and take a lot of pictures of it and turn them into memes,
When I’m 15 I’ll complain about my brothers not getting married yet, 
When I’m 16 I’ll study for my learner license test and pass it and I’ll tell my brothers and they’ll most likely
not care but I’ll still tell them,
When I’m 17 I’ll go on a vacation to Japan and eat tons of bowls of ramen,
When I’m 18 I’m gonna buy a drawing tablet and draw a ton of characters from my favourite anime's,
When I’m 19 I’m going to buy a car and drive around free from taking the bus,
When I’m 20 I’ll move out of the house into a dorm and live with new roommates

When I’m 21 I'll learn how to speak another language fluently and be really proud of myself.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyooo!
    Its me RowRow!
    I like the post I seee.
    Boi You love the name "Luna" from this sentence, "When I’m 14 I’ll buy a black cat named Luna and take a lot of pictures of it and turn them into memes"
    Anyways! Message me! [Its the holidays july (12th 2019) right now]
    Oh, and you betta reply or else..
    You will get beaten up b my beautiful cheese.
    Ciao~
    Sincerely, Your best friend.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rowena, Sorry I wasn't looking at my blog on July. Yeah I know I love the name Luna. A challenge I faced while completing this task was thinking when to do all of these. Have you done something like this before?
    Blog ya later
    -Tasfia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.