Tuesday 11 June 2019

Moon landing

The Enormous Grey Spaceship descended on the unstable dusty ground of the moon. The stars sparkled and shone as he gazed upon these balls of hope and light. The astronauts eyes lit up as they admired the beauty of the delicate planet full of life known as Earth. 
‘Well I guess I should explore around’ I think to myself.
As I was about to get off the ship I hear something. It was loud and it felt like my head was trying to warn me about something. Then I turned around and the sight I saw killed me inside. Big bright red lights filled the spaceship with there sounds of annoyingness and I ran to the control room.

This is I piece of writing I had to do with this picture. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.